Designed to a high standard throughout. The spacious Salotto with open fireplace and well appointed seating is complemented by a comfortable TV room. Arches frame a formal dining area with refectory table, well equipped working kitchen with marble surfaces where doors lead to shaded dining terrace and gardens.
Broad stone stairs lead to first floor spacious master suite with a front facing Juliet balcony and second floor accommodation.
From a formal parterre with playing fountain, steps lead to varying levels with beautifully designed gardens.
A saline filtrated swimming pool (12m x 6m) has pavilion with facilities.
Sleeps: maximum 12 people
in 6 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms + 3 shower rooms + 1 sep WC
Under floor heating
All bedrooms exterior & interior shutters + manual fly nets + curtains + standing fans
(1) Master doublebedded (180cm x 2m) + ensuite bathroom (bath+shower/shower unit/2x basins/bidet/ WC)
(2) Double bedded (150cm x 2m)
Shower room (wet-style/basin/bidet/WC)
(3) Double bedded (150cm x 2m) + ensuite shower room (wet style/basin/ bidet/WC)
(4) Double bedded (150cm x 2m) + ensuite bathroom (bath + large shower over/basin/bidet/WC)
(5) Twin bedded (90cm x 2m) + corner basin
(6) Twin bedded (90cm x 2m) + corner basin
Shared shower room (wet style/basin/bidet/WC)
Wi-Fi, pool + pavilion, gas under floor heating, Technogym treadmill, table tennis, badminton.
Seven Points Tennis Club nearby
Staff: Administrator, non-resident housekeeper/gardener. Cooking by arrangement.
Cost of let per week 2019:
(Mar 2/June 1 & Sep 14/Oct 5)
(Jun 1/Sept 14)
€8,000 (+ heating)
Remainder of year by arrangement only. (July & August not offered)
Ideal location to enjoy Tuscany and Umbria. Market towns Camucia (8km), walled Cortona (8km). Important historic Arezzo (30km + railway), Siena (80km). Airports at Perugia (56km), Florence (108km), Pisa (190km) & Rome (201km)